Date: Mar 10 2020, 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday, March 10
EFMP / Resilience and people with special needs.
The goal of this workshop is to promote resilience and awareness to enhance effectiveness and well-being for people with special needs.
Tuesday, March 24
EFMP / Advance Web search for resources related to special needs.
Attendees will learn:
- how to refine search variables to get relevant and useful resources
- combine search variables for effective search
- how to search for resources at relevant websites
- search for professional documents at government, educational, and organizations sites
- search for financial aid
- search for assistive technology
- search for both in English and Spanish languages
Workshops are free of charge and will be held at the Army Community Service, located at Davis St. Bldg. 225.
Reserve your space with Mr. Raymond Morales, at 787-707-3295/3408 or email@example.com.